Friday, November 2

Howling at the moon won't make it better


Thoughts from a mouth:
  • They could play better things on the radio.
  • I thought this coat was faux suede... but it isn't.
  • I find sad people incredibly attractive.
  • I wish I didn't.
  • I really love the way old clock hands look.
  • If you are adolescent, and live in the U.S., you do not speak English properly... to any extent. I will actually put power behind this generalization.
  • Time is NOT a palpable substance or construct, yet it kills you indefinitely.
  • Biologists make good poets.
  • Pantyhose make good coffee filters.
  • I make good.
  • Múm tells me "Summer make good."
  • The Crimea told me that "howling at the moon wont make it better."
  • Rufus told me that he's "so tired of America."

No comments: