Saturday, March 17

Camus

So,
As of today, my stress levels have significantly dropped - plummeted really. I feel great! I feel fresh as a bagel! I'm not exactly sure why, but I think that its a good thing and that I have to reason to question things like that anyway! If I am content, I see no reason to ruin it, I (unlike some) see my happiness as a sense of purity. And one might say to that: "The purity you see is but an illusion, a fallacy, and a farce and if not a farce, then an all too real absurdity."
And I say to this: "You are mistaken in my perspective, a fallacy or a realism, it is neither. They are as I feel them and I have learned to not deny my senses. It may be creative, artistic, and scenic to have one's heads in the clouds, but if one never glances downward, one will trip over the malicious rocks and stones of realism and absurdity and therefore brings one into the opposite extreme of self pity."
So, without the impending luminescence of existential thought, one must compensate. Of course, when I try to compensate, I only disappoint myself with the largest rock of all. What I like to call The Stone of Malice. It is a large, black, smooth, translucent stone that reflects and embellishes one's bitter and misanthropic tendencies.
Ugh! sometimes I get so sick of my own tendencies that are supercilious and arrogant, which then leads to bitterness, then depression, and then realization, and then finally absurdity. Which philosopher was the one who mentioned absurdity? Was is Camus? He was interesting, and his writing made me dizzy. But never the less, he wrote about absurdity and its ultimate relationship with suicide...

The ice has bitten back on the air,
~Sir December

No comments: